Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fever, again. Day 9 of this loooong virus.

Isaac's fever is back this afternoon. I've noticed that's when it usually spikes. He'll be staying home again tomorrow, and the boys I was supposed to babysit are going to Molly's. (Thank you, Molly!!) Sadly, Isaac's field trip to a farm is tomorrow and he's going to miss it.

Tomorrow will be day 10 of this virus. Sigh.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hi Cindy,
We're sick too. We just got it on Sunday. Eli and I have had fevers. Mine left yesterday but Eli's hasn't stopped since Sunday afternoon...ranging from 102 to 99's. We're all wondering, as well, if it's a sinus infection. My call to the nurse and research online says that because antibiotics are so over prescribed that the symptoms need to be there for at least 10 days before it should be considered a sinus infection and not just a virus.

Nathan has been coughing and mucus-y like Eli and I but he hasn't had a fever. Though, he's got red-ish eyes now and then. So, it's all pointing towards a sinus infection but could be just a really nasty cold. Yuck. Keep us posted on what the doc says and we'll do the same for you guys when/if we go.